We provide so much more than financial services — we're also your resource for trusted information!
As a member, you have access to free, one-on-one financial counseling and a free credit analysis from any one of Community Development Certified Financial Counselors. All you have to do is stop by any one of our offices or give us a call to schedule an appointment.
In addition, we have a comprehensive offering of financial education courses. These courses can be conducted at your work, church, association meeting, or any other community event!
- Budgeting 101
- How To Read Your Credit Report
- Are You Ready For Retirement?
- Financially Preparing Your Teen For College
- Stretching Your Dollars Further — Keeping A Well Maintained Vehicle
- Preventing Identity Theft
- Car Buying Made Simple — What You Need To Know To Save
- Holiday Budgets & Money Saving Ideas
- ...or let us know what you want to know more about!
To schedule a financial education session for your next staff meeting or other group gathering, email email@example.com.